As an added benefit for your security, all sensitive client documents are transmitted using “Secure File Pro.” Please Contact Pam Lewerenz or Lauren Attaway for more information. The instructions for setting up a Secure File Pro account are listed below.
You will receive an email once a SecureFilePro™ portal has been created for you. The email will provide you with detailed instructions as to how you log into the portal and set your password. The link in the email is good for 48 hours. If you do not activate your account within the 48 hours you will need to call Pam or Lauren and ask them to reset your password.
Steps for logging on to the Portal for the first time.
- Make sure you have internet access.
- Click the link within the email notification you received. The link should be in blue underlined text and start with https://…….
- A screen will appear titled “Enter Your New Password”.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Enter a password.
- Re-enter your password in the Confirm password field.
- Click Submit!